Raising Your Employability with Industry Relevance
Kaplan in Singapore is committed to offering quality education through higher learning and skills development. As a result, Kaplan students will experience a holistic education with emphasis on graduate outcomes that will enhance their employability.
Our graduates have found employment with companies such as:
- AC Nielsen
- DBS Bank
- Deutsche Bank
- Drew and Napier LLC
- Far East Organization
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Manpower
- Nanyang Technological University
- National Council of Social Service
- National Healthcare Group
- Nikon Singapore
- People’s Association
- Pratt & Whitney
- Procter & Gamble
- Raffles Medical Group
- Republic of Singapore Air Force
- Resorts World Sentosa
- Singapore Airlines
- Singapore Police Force
- ST Engineering
- Standard Chartered
- Thomson Reuters
Source: Kaplan Graduate Employment Survey 2018
All statistics are based on Kaplan Graduate Employment Survey 2020 conducted by Forbes Research Pte Ltd between November 2019 to February 2020. Respondents include all full-time graduates: 524; and all part-time graduates: 652. This survey is not the same survey as conducted by the Committee for Private Education.
- Full-time External Degree Programme graduates (Full-time employed + Self-employed + Freelance working 35 hours or more per week).
- Full-time External Degree Programme graduates (Full-time & Part-time employed + Self-employed + Freelance).
- Based on Part-time Diploma + External Degree Programme graduates (Full-time employed + Self-employed/Freelance).