Graduate Certificate in Human Resources Management
Across all businesses and industries, the one thing that makes an organisation stand out from others is the people behind it. The Graduate Certificate in Human Resources Management provides you with the know-how to plan and manage teams in an organisation in ways which align with its strategic goals and objectives.
You will learn what makes a productive and sustainable workplace culture and be able to apply new technologies and innovative HR solutions. You can boost your HR expertise with new skills in people and performance management.
Upon the completion of Graduate Certificate in Human Resources Management, you will receive 4 units of exemption when you apply for the Double Master’s Degree: Master of Business Administration-Master of Human Resources Management, which is useful if you want to take your studies further.
The Murdoch Advantage
Complete in 8 months
Plan your own schedule & study at your own pace
- Human Resource Management Perspectives
- Human Resource Management Law
- Organisational Behaviour and Management
- Acquisition of Human Resources
- Data, Metrics, Reporting and Analytics
- Managing, Evaluating and Developing Human Resources
- Managing Remuneration, Benefits and Motivation
- Organisational Change, Management and Consultancy
Professional Accreditation and Recognition
- Accredited by the Australian HR Institute