Double Masters – Master of Business Administration and Master of Human Resources Management (MBA-MHRM)
The combination of Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Human Resources Management (MHRM) Degrees empowers leaders with strategic business management and human resource management solutions.
Increasingly, companies are leveraging unique forms of organisational design and people management practices to attain competitive advantage. These qualifications are best suited for individuals working in business management and human resource management, who are ready to progress to senior level management positions.
The Double Master’s Degrees aim to equip graduates with the knowledge and skill sets to move from transactional people management practices to transformational practices.
Graduates from this programme will be conferred two Master’s Degrees, both the MBA and MHRM. These double credentials will give you an extra edge in a competitive employment market.
The Murdoch Advantage
Complete in 16 months
Plan your own schedule & study at your own pace
- Accounting for Managers
- Business Finance
- Economics and Business Strategy
- Leading the Engaged Enterprise
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Strategies for Growth and Excellence
- Acquisition of Human Resources
- Data, Metrics, Reporting and Analytics
- Human Resource Management Perspectives
- Human Resource Management Law
- Managing, Evaluating and Developing Human Resources
- Managing Remuneration, Benefits and Motivation
- Organisational Behaviour and Management
- Organisational Change, Management and Consultancy
- Accredited by the Australian HR Institute