Master of Business Administration
If you aim to work in a senior management role, a Master of Business Administration (MBA) can help you gain the professional and personal skills you need to succeed.
The MBA is oriented to the needs of business leaders today and tomorrow. It equips graduates with professional expertise in Business Administration, which is highly regarded by employers worldwide. Murdoch MBA graduates are well-placed to pursue rewarding careers and leadership roles within commercial, government and non-government organisations.
Results from the 2018 Corporate Recruiters Survey Report indicate robust employment opportunities for MBA graduates. More than 9 in 10 Fortune 100, 500, and publicly traded companies, as well as 90% of Asia Pacific companies, plan to hire MBA graduates.
The Murdoch Advantage
Complete in 12 months
Plan your own schedule & study at your own pace
- Accounting for Managers
- Business Finance
- Business, Society and the Environment
- Global Business in the Asian Century
- Leading the Engaged Enterprise
- Strategies for Growth and Excellence
- Data, Metrics, Reporting and Analytics
- Economics and Business Strategy
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
- Human Resource Management Perspectives
- International Business Negotiations
- Managing Strategic Risk and Projects
- Organisational Behaviour and Management
- Strategic Marketing Management