Master of Science in Information Technology (Information Technology Management)
This programme is designed for graduates from an IT-related discipline. It is a professional qualification designed to provide you with practical understanding and knowledge for managing IT use, change and development.
You will learn new applied skills in the areas of knowledge management, data communications and business analysis.
You will also increase your knowledge of IT and benefit from an emphasis on professional practice, effective communication and project management using technical and non-technical means.
The Murdoch Advantage
Complete in 24 months
Plan your own schedule & study at your own pace
- Information Technology Project Management
- IT Professional Practice
- Information Technology Research Methods
- Business Analysis and Systems Development Approaches
- Applied Information Security Management
- Knowledge Management
- Business Analytics
- Data Resources Management
- Information Technology Strategy
- Data Analytics
- Foundations of Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- IT Group Project