Master of Professional Accounting (MPA)
Accounting is an integral part of the management and governance of any enterprise. It acts as a decision-making aid by providing the information necessary for planning, control and performance evaluation. The stakeholders of an entity rely on accounting information to assist in a variety of decisions including the acquisition or sale of shares, lending of funds and the provision of services or goods.
This Master’s Degree is aimed at students from any discipline seeking to acquire an accredited accounting qualification.
The Murdoch Advantage
Complete in 16 months
Plan your own schedule & study at your own pace
- Accounting for Managers
- Accounting Processes
- Accounting Theory and Governance
- Business Finance
- Business Valuation
- Corporate Accounting
- Economics and Business Strategy
- Management Accounting
- Principles of Business Governance
- Quantitative Research for Business
- Taxation Principles
- Accredited by ACCA. Receive exemptions for up to 9 exams (3 Applied Knowledge and 6 Applied Skills exams)
- Accredited by CPA Australia. Direct entry into CPA programmes.
- Accredited by Chartered Accountants of Australian and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Recognised by the Institute of Public Accountants (IPA) for Professional membership